After the holidays, its always that push-pull feeling of wanting to indulge in treats that you had over the holiday, but wanting to get back into a healthy routine. So that I can still get my fix, but not feel guilty, I have made a sweet and easy treat to satiate my craving, but keep me in healthy-check.
Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup corn flour (any gluten free flour will work)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the peanut butter, honey, egg, and vanilla together.
- Add the salt and flour and mix until combined.
- Scoop 1 inch balls of the batter and place on the baking tray. Shape so they are nice and round and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12mins.
Makes 10 cookies.