Woo your lover with this delicate chocolate treat on Valentine’s Day! We added a festive Valentine twist by sprinkling with dried rose petals. You can find these in specialty food stores, or online.
Rose Walnut Chocolate Bark
- 100g of dark chocolate
- 1 Tblsp coconut oil
- handful chopped walnuts
- a sprinkling of vanilla sugar
- 2 Tblsp dried rose petals
*You can make more chocolate, but remember the ratio of 100g chocolate to 1 Tblsp coconut oil.
- In a heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate and coconut oil on the lowest low heat. once the chocolate is almost all melted, remove from heat and stir to combine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and pour the chocolate onto the paper spreading out evenly. Don’t spread the chocolate too thinly!
- Sprinkle with walnuts. Place in the fridge for 15mins to set.
- Remove from fridge and sprinkle with the dried rose petals. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Remove from fridge and sprinkle with vanilla sugar. Break into pieces and enjoy!
Store in the fridge.