Haut Appetit x White Claw
Are you forever in the search of a refreshing summer celebration drink that won’t pack on the calories? We all want to stay at our physique-peak during swimwear season, so the Haute Appetite team has found the perfect summer beverage that is low in calories but tastes as refreshing and natural as Grandma’s lemonade. Our Fourth of July holiday weekend celebrations have just gotten better!
White Claw seltzer water is a 100% natural, low carb and low sugar, with 5% alcohol and only 110 calories a can! Never too sweet, and only refreshing, White Claw has nothing artificial or complicated. It comes in several flavors, including ruby grapefruit, black cherry, and natural lime. We love it so much that we used it to make a light and crisp cocktail for the Fourth of July celebrations.
1/2 can 6oz. White Claw grapefruit seltzer)
2 oz. gin
2 Tblsp Elderflower soda
Splash of fresh grapefruit juice
Grapefruit, sliced for garnish
3 sprigs fresh tarragon, plus extra for garnish
- Muddle tarragon in a cocktail shaker at the bottom.
- Fill half way with ice and add gin, elderflower soda and splash of grapefruit juice.
- Shake vigorously, then pour into a cocktail glass of choice.
- Top with White Claw grapefruit seltzer.
- Add tarragon and grapefruit slice as garnish.
“This is a sponsored post on behalf of White Claw Seltzer Works. All text and opinions are my own.”