Want an easy treat to make at the end of the day? These take no time at all and are the right amount of sweet to indulge your craving. They are on the healthier side too… Using dark chocolate and jam there is very little sugar!
Chocolate Coconut Cups with Jam Centers
- 100g dark chocolate chips (or chopped from bar)
- 2 Tblsp coconut oil
- 1/4 finely grated coconut
- 1/4 cup of your favourite jam
- On a baking tray, lay out 22 mini muffin wrappers.
- In a heavy saucepan, on low heat, heat the chocolate and coconut oil until its nicely melted together. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Add the grated coconut and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into a container with a pour spout.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into each cup, allowing about 2mm space at the top.
- Drop tsp size amounts of jam into the center of each chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 30mins until hardened.
Makes about 22 mini cups. Store in the fridge.