These are quick and easy, not to mention fun to make! Try my other donut recipes here!
Deep Fried Donuts on a Stick
- container of ready-made pizza dough, refigerated
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- wooden popsicle sticks
- 1 qrt vegetable oil (for the deep fryer)
- Pour vegetable oil into a heavy pot and place on medium heat to create a deep fryer.
- Unroll pizza dough and cut out circles to roll in hands into a ball. Stick popsicle stick in the middle.
- Place dough balls into the deep fryer and fry for about 5mins or until golden brown. Remove and place in a cup to cool.
- Melt the chocolate on low heat in the microwave or in a pot on the stove. Place in a bowl.
- Prepare jam and powdered sugar in separate bowls.
- Dip the donut balls into your choice of chocolate or jam and sprinkle with powdered sugar.