Lightly sweet with a bit of heat! Our Cinnamon Twists are great for a brunch potluck or having friends over for coffee. This is an easy recipe that will make you look like a star baker and have people coming back for more. Our motto here is twist and sprinkle for a sugary twinkle! Try out our other bite size recipes here.
by Alyssa Noui
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Unroll puff pastry on a lightly floured surface with the long side facing you. Brush with melted butter sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture liberally and evenly.
- With a knife or pastry cutter, cut 1 inch wide strips.Twist the pastry strip and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until pastry is golden brown.