For Day 2, I’ve made a gluten free, dairy free, and low-sugar loaf (sweetened with Agave Nectar and Apple Sauce) that is sure to please! My boyfriend loved it… Loaded with cranberries, walnuts, and dairy-free chocolate chips, its a Christmas loaf at its finest!
- Preheat oven to 375F/180C. Grease a loaf pan with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg and apple sauce. Then add the agavé nectar, and finally olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add the walnuts and stir so that they are coated in flour (this will prevent the walnuts from sinking to the bottom of the loaf when baking.)
- Add the dry mixture to wet and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the loaf pan and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for about 30-40mins or until golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Drizzle with agavé nectar and serve!